Food and Drinks That Help Lower Down Blood Pressure
Food and Drinks to Avoid When You Have High Blood Pressure
An estimated 104 million American adults are suffering from Hypertension or high blood pressure. The most effective way to lowering it down is by having a healthy diet. There are many foods and drinks that help in lowering your blood pressure. Here’s a list to add in your next food purchase:
How to Lower Blood Pressure Quickly and Naturally
- Berries: They contain antioxidant compounds which is helpful in lowering down your blood pressure. Make it a point to have berries as a snack or dessert. Add them to your favorite fruit drink and to your breakfast oats.
- Bananas: This fruit contain potassium and important mineral to help prevent hypertension.
- Garlic: It works as a natural antibiotic. They contain allicin which has a remarkable effect on one’s health.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Mixed in Water and Honey : This is well known by health buffs. It is loaded with minerals that helps eliminate toxins in the body. People with high blood pressure mix it to water and honey and usually drink it in the morning.
- Lemon Water: Mixing lemon in water can do many wonders to one’s body. This mixture is helpful in cell cleansing. It softens and flexes the blood vessel which is vital in lowering blood pressure. Lemon is rich in Vitamin C which eliminates free radicals from our system. Drinking a glass daily can help normalize one’s blood pressure.