Ballpark Food Favorites You Could Cook At Home
Aside from having the best baseball gears and accessories such as those reviewed by Baseball Bible, baseball fans enjoy baseball games with ballpark foods. Whether it’s chili dogs, a juicy burger, or deep fried wings, watching a baseball game is best enjoyed with the classic ballpark food and drinks.
Here are a few recipes that you could whip up at home and bring to the baseball stadium or enjoy at home while you watch the game on your TV screen. Here are two recipes that you and your family could enjoy:
Chili Sauce For Hotdog
Hot dogs are popular in any sporting event. Whether it’s on a bun or on a stick, thick and juicy hot dogs are what many baseball fans love to eat while enjoying the game.
How to prepare:
- In a skillet, cook 1-pound of lean ground beef over medium heat
- When completely cooked, add the following: a jar of salsa, ¼ cup water, a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce, a tablespoon of yellow mustard, 2 tablespoons of tomato paste, 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, a pack of chili seasoning
- Mix them well and bring it to a boil then let it simmer for 30-minutes over low heat
- Prepare the hot dogs, either boiled or grilled depending on your liking
- Put the hot dogs on the buns and top it with your chili mixture then sprinkle grilled onions and cheese
If you think hot dogs aren’t enough to satisfy that hunger, chomp on some juicy burger.
How to prepare the patty:
- In a large bowl, mix the following: a pound of lean ground beef, 1 chopped onions, 1 diced garlic clove, a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, ½ teaspoon of dried, chilies, ½ cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Mix the ingredients well and with your hands, form individual patties
- Grill both sides of the patties on medium heat to and cheese on top the patty until it melts
- Place the patty on a warm bun, add another slice of cheddar, and put together with preferred toppings such as bacon, onions, lettuce, and tomatoes
Below are more recipes you could prepare at home to match your love of the baseball sport: